Saturday, October 15, 2016

Yellow Sunshine Gift Jar

Hello! I hope you all are having a good day so far.... :)
Yesterday I made the first "happy jar", and oh, how excited I was!
 The theme was Yellow Sunshine and the saying was "Hope this BRIGHTENS
your day!!!!!" I gifted it to my aunt, and surprised  her by leaving
it next to her door step. :) Take a peek of what the Yellow Sunshine
Gift Jar included. :)
 A crocheted pumpkin...this is the first one I made that has a
tall stem. It came out pretty good. :)  I wrapped it up in yellow tissue paper
and tied it with sunflower ribbon.
 I made two of these bags....I tied candy corn up in yellow tissue
paper and tied it with sunflower ribbon.
And here's the finished product! I made some lemon
bars and added a couple of those, as well as a few other
goodies. :)

If you would like one of these gift jars for yourself or a friend, just leave
 a comment or use the contact form. :) They are sure to brighten up your day!
The themes that are available are:
Yellow Sunshine (shown above)
Christmas Themed


No comments:

Post a Comment