Saturday, August 27, 2016

New Items: Tea Cup Ornament and a Dishcloth

Hello Friends!
How has your summer been? I'm very sorry I haven't posted or update the shop in a while. The past few months kept us quite busy. In fact, I didn't even have time to crochet. Things have slowed down now, and I am so happy to crochet again. :) Yesterday, (Aug. 26th) my fingers were busy creating some new items. The first item is a Tea Cup Ornament.


The tea cup ornament has a handle attached with which it can hang.
You could also fold the handle down and just set it anywhere in your house for decoration.
 The ornament can have pretty lace and/or flowers added to it for extra prettiness.
 For a long time now, I have wanted to make a dishcloth. As I was going through my yarn yesterday, I stumbled across some that felt like dishcloth material. I immediately made my first dishcloth, and am quite happy with the way it turned out. :)
 The dishcloth has a pretty "shell" border.
 If you didn't want to use it as a dishcloth, it would make a fine coaster as well. You could also use it to put under a vase or something of the sort.
This lovely dishcloth is listed on the page of Ready-Made Items.
The tea cup ornament is $6-$9 (depending on how large or small it is) and shipping is $3.
The dishcloth is $5 and shipping is $2.
I hope you have a very lovely weekend, my friends. Happy shopping! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment