Saturday, April 25, 2015

3 new colors!!

Hello!!! 
Today, I have 3 new colors to add to my collection. Here they are.
       This is a darker purple than the one I already have. It's pretty.
                                                    This is called Water Colors. 
                                          And this is my favorite: Gumdrop

I can also make baby hats with any of the colors I have, so if you know someone who has a baby, please tell them about my store. I would love to make a hat for them. :) 

Love,
Ashley
2 Samuel 22:2  And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are nice colours! I really like the second one! I have always wanted to get into crocheting! :-)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete